I told Don in the middle of the night I would blog about this. I got our downstairs bathroom all ready for the puppy to sleep in. I asked Don to put him in there when he went to bed. So much later Don comes to bed and says he put the puppy in the bathroom and he was whinning. So I tried to explain to Don that it should take 3 nights and then he will be fine. Don could hear him because the bathroom is right under our room. It was driving Don nuts. I made the mistake of telling Don about me putting Hawkeye in the bathroom while I showered and how glad he was to be held and he kept doing that little hickup thing. Don couldnt stand it another minute and went and got the puppy. So then I was whinning and complaining. What to do.
I would say that Hawkeye has Don wrapped around his little paw. I do have to mention that when our kiddos were little it didnt seem to bother him when they were in their beds crying. UGH!!!!!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment