CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new puppy???







Well we got a puppy this weekend. We have been wanting to get a dog for a while just havent been able to decide what kind and etc..... So lets say I will be glad when the new wears off. They all want to hold him. And picking one out of six was a major undertaking.



Hawkeye is his name. It is after the MASH charcter on tv. MASH is our family favorite. I thought I would take a couple of pitures but the kids went crazy. I guess you can never have enough pictures. We did lose him last night and there he was curled up in a ball on the couch. I am glad no one sat on him. Also Johnny took him to bed and about one am he comes in our room whinning. He wanted to sleep with don. I am going to have to put a stop to that right now. He doesnt take up a lot of room now but he will get bigger and there is only so much room in my bed. Clara was on our floor and woke up when the dog came in. She was very put out that we would let the dog sleep with us and not her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment