CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW







Do you know that song on White Christmas....... Snow... Well that is what it was like around here the week before christmas. Lots of Snow. Since then it warmed up a bit (Hyrum thought it was short weather, wrong). We had rain and most the snow melted so water, water everywhere. Now it is just cold, cold, cold. It snowed a bit but not like before.
Let me tell you how much I love my truck!!!! When it snowed and I had the van I didnt want to drive anywhere. Now that we have the expedition I am not afraid to drive in the snow. And thank goodness for 4x4. I had to use it to get into my driveway. The bad thing about your husband moving snow is your drive is last. And they take the good shovels. So when the street guy comes along and piles it in front of your drive it can get quite high.
I was complaining to mom about my kids being home on Christmas break and inside because of the weather. She reminded me that we were home all summer for our break and the weather is so hot we were inside a lot. I will take my 2 weeks compared to 3 months. As pollyanna says there is always something to be glad about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment