CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lots of accomplishments

Yesterday was Hyrums Priesthood Preview meeting. He will be turning 12 this week. Wow.... As he was dressing for church this morning I thought we have a few things to work on. I cant believe my little boy is 12.
Next week Clara has her Baptism preview meeting. She will be 8 in June. I cant believe my baby is 8. It does go by so so fast.
Lindey was in charge of New Beginnings last night. It was a goal she had set for YW's. It was her last goal. She will be getting her medallion in Feb. I cant believe it. She also turns 16 in at the end of the month. That is another reason why she wanted to get her Yw's award so she could drive. She will be taking drivers ed in school this semester. It is weird here. You have to take drivers ed to get your license.
Stephen's court of honor for his eagle will be in feb. I am so proud of him for getting his eagle. He did keep us wondering up to the last minute. He is also getting ready for his misson. He has started the paper work. I am glad to see he is excited.
So a lot of things happening this year. I am so thankful for family, leaders and friends who have helped my children in these areas and have set such good examples. We are blessed with so much. Thank you!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment