CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Driving home from wrestling practice

You can learn some intresting things driving boys home from wrestling practice. The other day they get in the car and tell Hyrum he should of killed a kid he was wrestling. "Killed" my ears perk up. Hyrum- I didnt want to hurt him.
other boys-that is what wrestling is about. You dont just lay on him, you WREASTLE him.
Hyrum- But he weighed about 30lbs. less than me.
other boys- That doesnt matter you want to beat him.
Oh boy, Oh boy, I guess you can say I like wrestling. I think it is a good workout for the boys. I can even yell at a meet for them to make the other kid "Eat Mat." But sometimes I wonder.
This week the boys get into the truck and I thought I heard one of them say something about liter and how that made the coach mad. Ummmm........ So I asked whats liter, a wrestling move? Uh, no Sis. Crawford. Oh, it is papers and garbage laying around after practice or something. Uh, no Sis. Crawford, Coach doesnt like it when we do, and named a move. Ohhhhh.......... I think I have my sweet Fathers hearing problem.
Tuesday the boys have a meet and then get done just in time to go to Young Mens. So this week I went to Burger King real quick. I told them I was just buying the dollar burger is that okay. Oh, yes, Sis. Crawford. But Johnny no way, he is losing weight and doesnt want a fatty burger. grumble, grumble, grumble..... Okay.. So I bought the other boys 2 burgers each. One of the boys was surprised, 2 burgers. So we get the burgers, and hyrum says it has tomatoes on it. I tell the boys it might have onions too, so they can pick them off. The other boy says onions??? And the other boy is just so happy, he was starving I guess. About half way through his burger the onion boy, says I am full. Okay.. I thought this was a polite way to say he didnt like it. They really are too cute. So Hyrum wanted his other burger and John was snapping at everyone, probably because he was HUNGRY.
So the latest is........ they are done with there normal meets. Conference is mon and tues. The boys come home yesterday and say EVERYONE is bleaching their hair for conference. Uhhh........ what? The Coach said (and if you havent figured it out yet, yes the coach walks on water) everyone does it or no one. Okay, a unified front, it is a TEAM. But why bleaching their hair. The boys wanted to go right then to walmart and get the stuff. They wanted their friend to call his mom right then and get the okay and we could all go then. Their friend said no I will ask her when I get home. Smart move, kid. Ask the mom in person so she cant say no and then hang up. You can go home and pester her and or ask dad first. Meanwhile I wanted to call the other mothers and see what they thought of this. What is Coach thinking. I know it will grow out. Look kinda funny but it will grow out. When we got home and they told Don, he was more against it then me. Maybe because I grew up in my dads beauty supply. Also if it was my girls long hair, I dont know what I would do, but boys hair is short and can be cut often!!! So Don went to walmart last night. They came home with a bleaching kit. Don told me to not leave it on very long, he didnt want it to look gay. Okay, Dokey......... I am thinking maybe I should take a kit to Coach, everyone should do it or no one, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment