CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Congrats Lindey

Lindey recieved her Young Womens Medallion Sunday. They do a little program durning Yw's. They showed a cute slide presentation of Lindey. You can see it on Lindey's facebook. How you work Facebook I have no idea. But it is darling ofcourse. Lindey spoke, Don spoke, the Bishop said a few things, the YW pres. said a few things. We then had some of Lindey's favorite foods. Rootbeer floats , chips and dill dip, texas sheet cake, and butterfingers. It was really nice. Her YW leader also put together a book of Letters to Lindey. She has really enjoyed reading those and I know they mean a lot to her. How grateful I am for wonderful YW leaders!! I couldnt say enough wonderful things about them. I know they love the girls and sacrifice a lot for them. How grateful I am to them and for their examples. I know having good YW leaders and good friends makes all the difference. I am also so grateful for LIndeys sweet friends. They are all so so cute and such good girls. As Lindeys mom I hope they know how great I think they are and how grateful I am for them. I will post a picture later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment